American Century Emerging Markets Sustainable Impact Equity Fund
– a sub-fund of Nomura Funds Ireland
The strategy seeks to invest in companies that are located primarily in emerging markets and demonstrating accelerating growth. In addition, the strategy seeks to achieve positive social and environmental impact by investing in companies who contribute to one or more of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
- Combines alpha generation from distinct growth philosophy with positive social impact.
- Process designed to increase stock selection and decrease unintended risks while contributing to the SDGs.
- Well resourced, dedicated, accountable team fully leverages centralized team structure
- Differentiated Growth Philosophy – Invests in companies we believe are exhibiting accelerating and sustainable growth.
- Alpha with Impact – fundamental research with robust ESG integration results in alpha that also contributes to the SDGs.
- Experienced and Collaborative Team – A shared growth philosophy across our Global & Non-U.S. Equity teams is the starting point of collaboration.
- Is managed under the UN Global Compact guidelines and in alignment with the Council on Ethics for the Norwegian Government Pension Fund Global.
Potential Significant Risks
International investing involves special risk considerations, including economic and political conditions, inflation rates and currency fluctuations. Investing in emerging markets may accentuate these risks.
For additional strategy information, please visit the American Century Investments® website. (Please note that the link will access a website for contents of which we take no responsibility and to which our data protection rules do not apply.)
To learn about our strategic relationship with American Century Investments, please visit our Strategic Partnership page.
To provide a total return that exceeds the benchmark by 2% to 3%, while achieving positive social and environmental impact by investing in companies that contribute to one or more of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
USD 70.1 million (as at 31.10.2023)
Nomura Asset Management U.K. Ltd.
Patricia Ribeiro, Senior Portfolio Manager, American Century Investments
Morningstar: Global Emerging Markets Equity
MSCI Emerging Markets Index (USD)
Ireland (Nomura Funds Ireland plc)
F USD – IE00BJCWHS31
For additional share class information, please contact us.
For a full list of available share class documents including PRIIPs KIDs, please visit our fund documents page.
The lead share class fund literature is shown first in the above list. If any literature is not available in the above list for the share class you are invested in/interested in, please contact [email protected]