American Century Concentrated Global Growth Equity Fund
– a sub-fund of Nomura Funds Ireland
The American Century Concentrated Global Growth Equity strategy employs the same philosophy, process and team that we have used successfully in our Global Growth strategy since 1999. The concentrated portfolio represents our best ideas in the global market and seeks to provide a higher alpha alternative for global allocations.
The fund seeks to invest in companies demonstrating accelerating growth with market capitalizations of $3 billion or more located primarily in developed markets including the United States.
- The portfolio represents our best ideas in the global market and is designed to provide a higher alpha alternative for global allocations, and typically holding 30 to 50 securities.
- Centers on the belief that accelerating growth in earnings and revenues, rather than the absolute level of growth, is more highly correlated to stock price performance.
- Directs us to research different companies than other growth managers, as we do not require an absolute threshold of earnings or revenue growth.
- Allows us to take advantage of both the normal price appreciation that results from a company’s earnings growth and the market’s re-rating of a company’s price-to-earnings multiple.
Awards and Ratings
Potential Significant Risks
International investing involves special risk considerations, including economic and political conditions, inflation rates and currency fluctuations. Because this fund may, at times, concentrate its investments in a specific area, during such times it may be subject to greater risks and market fluctuations than when the portfolio represents a broader range of securities. The funds strategies may also result in high portfolio turnover that could result in increased commission costs, affecting the funds performance, as well as capital gains tax liabilities to the shareholder.
For additional strategy information, please visit the American Century Investments® website. (Please note that the link will access a website for contents of which we take no responsibility and to which our data protection rules do not apply.)
To learn about our strategic relationship with American Century Investments, please visit our Strategic Partnership page.
The investment objective of the Sub-Fund is to achieve long-term capital growth through investment in a concentrated, actively managed portfolio of global Equity and Equity-Related Securities.
USD 90.2 million (as at 31.10.2023)
Nomura Asset Management U.K. Ltd.
Keith Creveling, CFA, Co-Chief Investment Officer – Global Growth Equity, Senior Portfolio Manager,
02.08.2019 / 07.11.2011
(This fund was launched on the 2nd August 2019 as a result of the merger of the American Century SICAV with Nomura Funds Ireland plc. The launch date (07.11.2011) refers to the launch date of the original fund, and historical performance relates to the combined track records.)
Morningstar Universe: Global Large-Cap Growth Equity
MSCI AC World Index
Ireland (Nomura Funds Ireland plc)
I USD: IE00BJLNBY13
I GBP: IE00BJLNC045
A USD: IE00BJLN9P83
For additional share class information, please contact us.
|Class I USD|
|Class A USD|
For a full list of available share class documents including PRIIPs KIDs, please visit our fund documents page.
The lead share class fund literature is shown first in the above list. If any literature is not available in the above list for the share class you are invested in/interested in, please contact [email protected]