Nomura Funds Ireland – Global Multi-Theme Equity Fund
A concentrated, unconstrained global equity fund that uses a top down “multi-thematic” approach to identify attractive high return growth stocks with an active split between long term and short term themes.
We aim to achieve excess returns by identifying investment themes that have high growth potential of more than 10% annually over the mid to long term. The investment team seeks to capitalize on growth drivers such as new technologies, trends, structural and societal changes. This is achieved by changing the allocation to investment themes and stock selection within these themes according to market conditions. The investment team takes a GARP (growth at reasonable price) approach when selecting individual stocks within these themes.
- Concentrated global equity strategy – 40 to 60 high conviction stocks with no sector or geographic constraints.
- Thematic approach – variability type thematic approach to keep fresh and hot themes
- Sustainable growth themes – The team believes aims to select sustainable growth themes which are not affected by short-term economic fluctuations based on thorough fundamental analysis.
Reasons to Invest
- Dynamic tactical top-down overlay – The team are able to navigate through market volatilities by adjusting weights on market sensitive themes
- Innovation helps to fuel global economic development. We focus on looking for future growth themes through innovations or major global trends
Potential Significant Risks
Emerging markets or less developed countries may face more political, economic or structural challenges than developed countries.
The investment objective of the Sub-Fund is to achieve medium to long-term capital appreciation through investment in an actively managed portfolio of global equity securities.
USD 7.1 million (as at 31.10.2023)
Nomura Asset Management U.K. Ltd.
|Lead Fund Manager||
Takahiro Nakayama CMA, CIIA
Morningstar: Global Large-Cap Growth Equity
MSCI All Country World Index
Ireland (Nomura Funds Ireland plc)
I USD – IE00BJCWGQ42
A USD – IE00BJCW9983
For additional share class information, please contact us.
|Class I USD|
|Class A USD|
For a full list of available share class documents including PRIIPs KIDs, please visit our fund documents page.
The lead share class fund literature is shown first in the above list. If any literature is not available in the above list for the share class you are invested in/interested in, please contact [email protected]